Board logo

標題: 【The Pulse】 2012-06-29 Looking back, looking forward; Chris Yeung on Leung Chun-ying; Li Wangyang Memorial Exhibition [打印本頁]

作者: aa00    時間: 2012-6-23 01:27 PM     標題: 【The Pulse】 2012-06-29 Looking back, looking forward; Chris Yeung on Leung Chun-ying; Li Wangyang Memorial Exhibition

本帖最後由 aa00 於 2012-7-1 07:45 PM 編輯
% O: `% _5 H" e" C3 \+ Y2 u! b0 C
1 X  `  Y2 Y: T1 T; L' e( X0 ~" sos.tvboxnow.com【The Pulse】 2012-06-22 Is The Competition Law Too Watered Down? The Growing Rich Poor Gap.
5 C1 o* \; {; ^; f  L# `公仔箱論壇
) U" F3 s% _( [; n/ Z8 ~Is The Competition Law Too Watered Down? The Growing Rich Poor Gap.
7 E0 o- @4 L: A6 j- \' P, sos.tvboxnow.comJust before midnight on Thursday 14th June, legislators finally passed a Competition Ordinance, which outlaws anti-competitive behaviour such as price fixing and agreements to limit production. It’s been long enough in coming, and has taken a battering from business interests who dislike regulation and those who say it’s not tough enough.
  ^/ e  M  C  [1 eos.tvboxnow.com, V$ R+ z( i  T, v5 M- P
New official figures say that the gap between Hong Kong’s rich and poor is worse than it has been for at least three decades. The city's Gini coefficient, an internationally-recognised scale that measures greater income inequality, has reached 0.537 based on income data from 2011. That’s among the highest disparities in the developed world. The incoming Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying is planning to revive an anti-poverty commission. Meanwhile the government is arguing that poverty isn’t as bad as it looks.
: P% u7 }1 q( m9 d8 h; Z4 jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
- b2 Y: [; u: e( D" UIn part one we looked at some views on the growing disparity between rich and poor in Hong Kong. But is anything going to be done? Indeed, is that likely to achieve anything? With us in the studio are the vice-chairman of the Labour Party Fernando Cheung, and former Liberal Party Chairman and businessman James Tien.
- `* I7 d% Q; Q+ {! U, S
9 F& e$ U; F$ y, i
& P' f7 l6 ~  T' t  Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb$ S& Y0 W# \" \1 _
[wmv]http://www.rthk.org.hk/asx/rthk/tv/thepulse/20120622.asx[/wmv]
6 l8 K7 y: l9 o' [8 p$ h; U, F% p
% _, n) {; R! }1 D' D& T1 o公仔箱論壇  TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: `* d+ Y$ T! j8 d! ^
' O: P: D% u. @; e' p; {
約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放os.tvboxnow.com1 N% i9 _3 l/ F$ p- D0 a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 r1 v, H& x' V! M
  os.tvboxnow.com/ M  Y- i7 ^% Y$ {
作者: aa00    時間: 2012-7-1 12:45 PM     標題: 【The Pulse】 2012-06-29 Looking back, looking forward; Chris Yeung on Leung Chun-ying; Li Wangyang Memorial Exhibition

【The Pulse】 2012-06-29 Looking back, looking forward; Chris Yeung on Leung Chun-ying; Li Wangyang Memorial Exhibition
$ K- H- |" B  m  v; `# Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
2 j, `6 G6 S- o. b* i( g$ a8 b公仔箱論壇 Looking back, looking forward; Chris Yeung on Leung Chun-ying; Li Wangyang Memorial Exhibition 6 ?; {& s& {. l' O
This weekend, it's out with the old and in with the new as Donald Tsang leaves his post as Chief Executive and Leung Chun-ying steps in. In part one of the show, we talk to people about their views of Tsang's term, and their expectations of Leung's. But let's face it: you already know what all the political pundits and politicians are going to say, so we asked people from a variety of lesser-exposed backgrounds, what they think.
3 a: m6 T0 h$ b4 v0 z
3 R& z% y7 S5 ?! ]0 a  DIn part two, Chris Yeung of the Hong Kong Economic Journal talks to us about Leung Chun-ying's cabinet, and about some of the challenges he faces, including a considerable credibility gap.
  V* A+ _' q  T- N% D9 ]- Dos.tvboxnow.com
" Y# V6 p% \; x( Q- B+ Y/ V4 ?+ |And we end with an exhibition of memorial poems for the labour activist Li Wangyang who was found hanged in suspicious circumstances in mainland China in June.  
0 W# |/ r6 A  s- Z% m
3 u3 T' j# o! z8 G: ?公仔箱論壇2 |- O1 w7 [9 P4 r: g0 _0 ~6 d

. ~+ H) z! ^2 [; ros.tvboxnow.com [wmv]http://www.rthk.org.hk/asx/rthk/tv/thepulse/20120629.asx[/wmv]   p' a+ W4 t! U: b* ~

- i0 f$ Y  g' y4 L# W8 z& ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  
3 q- V% w( F% G6 los.tvboxnow.com
* X& T$ G3 ~4 h. ^' z6 Z+ L* M9 ^$ k8 i 約於當天 HKT 22:00 開始播放
1 @# v, t8 k0 B" J+ d  k8 u, w公仔箱論壇 / ^' b: }9 E- h9 b0 F! @  C. n4 C

& D* H, ]( o( e2 j: f$ ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb .

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0