Board logo

標題: 木碗 [打印本頁]

作者: michaeldreams    時間: 2012-3-20 12:42 PM     標題: 木碗

The Wooden Bowl公仔箱論壇  e; `* O, b# e& o7 f0 x
9 }4 k# O; ]3 B7 E3 {  V
I guarantee you will remember the tale of the Wooden Bowl
( s2 L# a* O8 E6 ^os.tvboxnow.comtomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now.
/ f5 B5 f& _) Y3 \" K5 m+ c! A/ V4 L+ }7 n
A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year
- oldgrandson.
- ~: p" O6 j+ F$ Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered.
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 R  x" M2 N2 [5 Y$ M. z0 S
公仔箱論壇3 b( l4 l1 s/ O( V0 T+ V
The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky handsand failing sight made eating difficult.
% V: B/ x& W4 q; s  NPeas rolled off his spoon onto the floor. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 G3 V6 Z1 R* I: z: A) x
When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth. os.tvboxnow.com) @) k' Z* n; B0 W5 k
; a4 n5 |" P( T4 c0 y
The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.
/ v1 ^% G4 x, I0 W+ E" B! a( r. d! ios.tvboxnow.com'We must do something about father,' said the son.
( K1 V+ l2 e' O  J7 B* btvb now,tvbnow,bttvb'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.' os.tvboxnow.com9 D% f7 B: q& H/ ?3 x
6 k, o7 m. o# t
So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 x1 ^* x: p) e; W
There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner. 公仔箱論壇' l2 T  y8 U) t: ~+ t/ R
Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a woodenbowl.
4 d( D7 c1 X+ c+ R; V9 xos.tvboxnow.com& O" k4 G+ a- F7 \" J/ a
When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear inhis eye as he sat alone.
* a( a5 u' Q1 K6 s  jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbStill, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when hedropped a fork or spilled food.
8 J% t# l" x6 i# n5 e' N' Q) i3 o6 b
& E. z* P( Q* r- H7 R# HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。The four-year-old watched it all in silence.

% b# u0 ^* t- ?$ N$ U% U$ o公仔箱論壇
1 m0 }1 G6 q" yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# d# x) I6 w9 Y1 k! b
One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scrapson the floor. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  @+ b  ~. q; j5 m9 q- M% g
He asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boyresponded, . ^7 D' f/ A3 b6 `3 u( a
'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I growup.
. t% k, h5 p: \公仔箱論壇' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.
4 u- h- i* h& K, jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
8 Q' K* D; W; H+ C! P6 EThe words so struck the parents so that they were speechless.
, m. W3 n4 i2 v% U& a/ |Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. 公仔箱論壇8 s1 Q2 N" E& [) [; b
Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.
% t$ L3 d- C. T) R' s( j/ W# pos.tvboxnow.com# e4 A0 o3 L, ^
That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to thefamily table.
# k! L7 E" Q2 O- UFor the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for somereason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork wasdropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.

作者: liberty    時間: 2012-3-20 09:20 PM

not understand.... its kinda hard to me to know what is wanted to tell....
作者: ww498094    時間: 2012-3-22 01:32 PM

Thank you for sharing!!!!
作者: aaq11111    時間: 2012-3-22 11:30 PM

thank you

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0