標題: 【GOAL】德尔·尼多:我希望阿森纳用他们的小孩们和我们交手 [打印本頁]

作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-9 11:46 AM     標題: 【GOAL】德尔·尼多:我希望阿森纳用他们的小孩们和我们交手

【GOAL】德尔·尼多:我希望阿森纳用他们的小孩们和我们交手 - 9 Nov 2007

[attach]171055[/attach]

何塞·马里·德尔·尼多希望阿森纳用他们的替补阵容和塞维利亚交手,他们将在本月末在塞维利亚主场进行一场关键的欧冠比赛。

这位安达鲁西亚俱乐部的主席的目标就是小组第一,但是他认为温格不会冒险用他的预备队阵容来踢如此重要的一场比赛。

“我不相信他们将会派上他们替补阵容出战,因为他们和塞维利亚交手将决定谁是小组第一,”他解释说。

“如果他们真的带上他们的年轻球员来比赛,会让我非常高兴,因为这场比赛对于我们夺取小组头名很重要,这样我们可以避免碰到象切尔西、曼联这样球队。”

作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-9 11:48 AM     標題: Del Nido: I Hope Arsenal Play Their Kids Against Us

Del Nido: I Hope Arsenal Play Their Kids Against Us - 9 Nov 2007

José María del Nido is hoping that Arsenal play their second string when they visit Sevilla later this month for the crucial Champions League encounter.

The Andalucian club's president is aiming to finish top of the group, but does not think that Arsène Wenger would risk playing his reserve team players for such an important encounter.

Arsenal were held to a goalless draw by Slavia Prague on Wednesday as they fielded several youngsters, but Del Nido thinks it will be different in Sevilla.

"I do not believe that they will come playing at half speed because they will be playing for first place against Sevilla," he explained.

"It would please me greatly if they did bring their young players because it is very important for us to finish first so we can avoid teams like Chelsea or Manchester United."

Del Nido then reflected on the tragedy and difficulties that Sevilla have already faced this season which culminated with Juande Ramos leaving.

"The change of coach has been torturous," the president said. "It would be difficult to have more problems than the club has faced this season, but we have overcome them."

Despite that, the club supremo believes that Sevilla can still have confidence in mounting a late push for the championship as they have rediscovered their form.

"Can we dream about being the champions. We can dream and aspire to that, of course," he said.

"We will go out to win every game without underestimating anyone. We need to play with real spirit."
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-9 12:01 PM

刚刚赢了前天的球,今天的口气 就这样

别忘记ARSENAL也是用"小孩子 "来打败SEVILLA(3-0)[上个月]。

但是我相信大家也不能:024: 怪罪你因为上一场球你还没来SEVILLA。

提议(德尔·尼多)现在去SPURS问问RAMOS就知道"小孩子"的威力
作者: canz85    時間: 2007-11-9 12:09 PM

其实,我觉得ARSENE WENGER根本不用去理他说这些激将法和废话呀~~~~现今的欧冠,最重要的是出线,反而第一和第二也是一样的啦~~~因为在别组的第二名也是不差呀~~~:onion14: :onion14:
作者: jacksonkua    時間: 2007-11-9 05:48 PM

原帖由 canz85 於 2007-11-9 12:09 PM 發表
其实,我觉得ARSENE WENGER根本不用去理他说这些激将法和废话呀~~~~现今的欧冠,最重要的是出线,反而第一和第二也是一样的啦~~~因为在别组的第二名也是不差呀~~~:onion14: :onion14: ...
对啊!

欧冠杯永远没有弱队,就算被进八球也不算弱,因为LIVERPOOL当天打得太好了。

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0