Board logo

標題: My Lazy Afternoon ..... [打印本頁]

作者: misery98    時間: 2011-11-19 08:46 AM     標題: My Lazy Afternoon .....

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 10:42 AM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 10:52 AM 編輯
1 k/ t" S0 U0 _, Tos.tvboxnow.comos.tvboxnow.com9 e+ D2 n" K1 e; j3 x$ Q* D
Its more than a beautiful poem, like someone whispering into my ears, a charming narrative, depicting the beauty, peacefulness, serenity, feeling appease in a warm sunny afternoon; that is exactly how it is here now, sunny, blue sly, warm, birds chirping, flowers blooming ... don't needs expensive camera and pictures anymore...- V" {8 s. A: [! U3 D4 O( v- @
公仔箱論壇6 \- a, y  ~! e. m+ K' l6 R( N+ T
Reflexively,
  c+ v$ a9 n7 w, A3 P  My eyes like viewfinder allow to snap this picture live luxuriously in my mindTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" h- W% J, ]5 Z: q0 g) {
  .. capture this nice moment without hesitation.
2 T( f5 O5 A; s+ `$ \# C' xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
3 h# }' ~' j9 @$ n" r' Eos.tvboxnow.comI love it.
" Q& d, e9 P% F0 o2 g7 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
6 G) U; L& }# e! K4 ~- }
+ y$ j6 c+ K7 e(pardon my spelling, didn't want to spoil this charming piece of work)
作者: busyfun    時間: 2011-11-19 12:56 PM

本帖最後由 busyfun 於 2011-11-19 01:03 PM 編輯
% A0 |; N3 ?& f2 u! S! `
& }- m8 e3 x, \( [' Fos.tvboxnow.comWhat a lazy afternoon does in inspiring me how to welcome a vision of joy we almost ignore nowadays in our busy life:+ M- l* N) r2 Y+ G1 f# ^' V
With nothing else to do today, I do enjoy the pleasure of an afternoon leisure by 公仔箱論壇: I% |' r2 G+ c6 t. m, [+ j
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  |, k! B) ^0 Z, P! e
lying on a hammock beneath a large tree,
# p6 o: @: w. u4 k  D( {# Kos.tvboxnow.comclosing my eyes to meditate,3 R' w! x8 S0 Z" I! a
relaxing shoeless with stress drifting away,
6 \7 |5 N' d9 B: X5 F' n公仔箱論壇feeling the warmth of the sun on my toes,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# u0 m9 m* g/ a: w
hearing the bee bussing around,
; J: f# B; y0 B, m, C, }公仔箱論壇listening to the laughters of children playing at a distance,
9 u0 _& |& T" d4 A$ C3 d7 ?While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
* Z. ^% S1 D. N' k) o) [公仔箱論壇os.tvboxnow.com- Q) H$ n2 \0 {' g
drinking a real cool lemon tea,
: w" u- I; R  ]5 E公仔箱論壇turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time, os.tvboxnow.com* i, p% i- \: e7 x& Q9 X
inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore,公仔箱論壇  ?2 y( [$ [( `0 V4 i6 F
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,
# T7 D# e8 s1 `0 O2 a- j- ]4 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,
. G9 T- o, N; psitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
/ R- f7 p, L  @tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......* K# o0 f) b+ b  d7 @
To do nothing at all is not being lazy.
- D1 }0 `. V( H1 V0 ]5 X& k公仔箱論壇After all, there is nothing wrong to celebrate a lazy afternoon.
( V% d- Z6 ?& f- [1 f  l. ros.tvboxnow.comResting is a part of life not to be postponed. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 v9 S2 F3 t8 o7 I
Our days have been long, and our nights make us wait os.tvboxnow.com3 E5 V/ p- O! N. n* f/ U$ J4 [* S
to claim one simple afternoon off, of which a joy not to be easily spurned away.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ }0 [& r' V4 l
It is not all too crazy to enjoy laziness as opportunity arises, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 K$ b& c0 ]0 X
as it is not a delayed satisfaction but is well earned for a hardworking person.公仔箱論壇' v; k2 _$ {: r. \$ O
A lazy person cannot truly enjoy his rest, as a life of idleness is a life unmeasured.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 01:44 PM

本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-11-19 01:47 PM 編輯
9 z$ R$ H. }: ~/ J( \" mos.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' O. X$ [0 {- S) I( \( f' A
While disturbed occasionally by the mower far around, I sit up to enjoy
  J* Y7 N" Q. n8 p3 B+ f% STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。drinking a real cool lemon tea,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. g5 R: C  m% e/ e) A0 J
turning on my ipad to write a poem to pass the time,
2 {: f- X" J! m- ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。inspiring by the sound of waves drifting ashore," X1 i/ j% ^: h5 B# K) U" a
admiring my feet hopped up in pink under the sun,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 V* @) n, ?& S) a6 U
feeling the warmth of the caressing light rays on rest of my body and the environment nearby,os.tvboxnow.com9 F0 x( m, [) a
sitting here and be soaked in like a well moistened sponge of happiness,
" ]. v$ e) @4 j7 Q: ?+ [os.tvboxnow.comwelcoming the joy casting under the care of our Mother Nature.......
; p" I+ {* V& E: f0 F: q公仔箱論壇
0 K; e  q7 Q5 r) |公仔箱論壇You live next door?  yeah the noise from those line trimmer is a nuisance.
5 D' u! c! B/ b4 W* v% F+ G- Kos.tvboxnow.comAnd you have just reminded of my worse drudging chore, mowing the lawn.
作者: norman.ho    時間: 2011-11-19 02:12 PM

For the benefit of the city dwellers, a line trimmer is a motorised tool that feeds a spinning nylon line that trims the grass around the edge of the lawn.

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0