Board logo

標題: I Want.. [打印本頁]

作者: rayoflight    時間: 2010-12-25 07:28 AM     標題: I Want..

I want to compose the letter for you to read, before you surrender yourself to dreamland after a long and weary dayos.tvboxnow.com5 ~- x: v7 t6 C" G# [3 U5 r. Q
; d% o8 P0 F. c, u2 A& b
os.tvboxnow.com. c8 b# g) t+ C, v1 e
I want to be the one who caresses your hair, when you are immersed in thoughts that take your breath away,
; k& @0 T, E* D/ Q公仔箱論壇
# f+ Q" d3 d3 C
6 U+ e8 D/ K+ ?& G. ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI want to catch your tear drop in the palm of my hand, in the moment of your solitude when you feel sad and sorrow
! C: e( y. P$ D* @3 Q  S, ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ~5 v% K6 X( ?$ I# l; Z

8 Y7 r' S4 T3 T  M; oI want to be the arms that embrace you, when you feel chilled by the draft that comes through your open window: W' u% h# C& g% U5 Q1 g1 T/ z
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 |, O0 m0 q/ M! H) _

$ c2 f& }: G+ E' QAs you open your eyes in the early dawn, let me be the ray of light that chases away the shadows of the night,
/ p1 E! f. }1 w1 kTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
. }+ D/ `4 X  {. Q8 V/ m6 N6 F3 B2 t公仔箱論壇
* x; |5 ]6 @! e* w/ d2 ~* yos.tvboxnow.comI want to be the inspiration that makes you sigh softly,as you marvel at the twilight that melts with the orange sky, e+ z8 B& n$ V) l7 B6 x: B

' a0 X. K  y( O6 Vos.tvboxnow.com/ F- m5 j7 ^6 ^# ?% ^" C
When darkness falls, I want to be the hand that guides you in your moment of uncertainty
" g  j# x9 z2 N! O* t/ HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
! {: U' k8 L* s8 E! Y公仔箱論壇
- H& S+ j3 o5 X5 u: TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。When your soul reaches out, I want to be there to touch it, hold it, and echoes in unity...
6 `* P$ y# }( _) \7 B: V9 uos.tvboxnow.com2 b; x* S* a2 S7 a
9 K9 Q; G) w  f% {) B; r0 n! X4 N
I want to be all that, because the way you smile at me,the way you sneak a look in my direction
8 i! P3 J8 ~  Y, h/ e, c
$ R9 i6 \! x7 M' S! u4 `$ D& z( x+ A2 q# O
( x: g% p4 I( i+ o' s4 bos.tvboxnow.comThe sound of your voice makes my spirit dance, the way my heart reacts as described by many through poetry and fictions

歡迎光臨 公仔箱論壇 (http://os.tvboxnow.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0